Before starting all the baking for the holidays, today it’s the perfect time to put your cookie cutter to good use and make some adorable Cookie Cutter Christmas Tags!
This project is easy to make and super versatile, you can use the Cookie Cutter Christmas Tags as embellishments to your gifts …… or you can use them to decorate different items around your home, preparing them for this magical time of year.
I’m keeping things somehow simple this time and I’m going for a more neutral (and natural) look for Christmas decorating and gifting.
I’m adding the beautiful Cookie Cutter Christmas Tags to cinnamon sticks, candles or other decorative pieces to create small vignettes for our home.
Or to Epsom salt and lavender detox bath jars to make relaxing and healthier gifts for family and friends!
I used real cookie cutters for this project and some vintage Christmas pages (Christmas ephemera and Christmas music sheet) from The Graphics Fairy. And again, I’m sharing the whole process with step by step pictures on The Graphics Fairy ♥ For those of you that don’t have cookie cutters (or would just love to use the shapes I used), I’m also including a template with my own cookie cutter shapes. Make sure you head over to The Graphics Fairy … to see them all! :)
baking making these! :)
P.S. For more Christmas inspiration, don’t forget to check some of my other posts:
1 . Free Printable Christmas Tags – most loved by Dreams Factory’s readers.
3. French Paper Stars (with 17 different downloadable designs), that you can turn into beautiful ornaments, banners, home decor for Christmas.
4. Christmas Rosemary Wreaths (with free mini downloadable banners)
5. Shabby Chic Scented Clay Hearts – make them in any shapes and customize them your favorite essential oils
6. Homemade Whipped Body Butter – that can be the perfect gift for Christmas!
7. DIY 5 Minute decal transfer on a coffee cup – make it for you or for your coffee lover friends